The Surveillance and Incident Response Project intends to implement holistic and integrated surveillance system, which included establishment and commissioning of Command-and-Control Centre (Video surveillance room, Dial 100 control room, Forensic investigation room, ITMS room, Data Centre & FMS/NOC room and Power room). Under this Surveillance and Incident Response Project, the State Government intends to provide safety, security and timely assistance to the residents during the time of emergency.
Approach and Objective
• To provide assistance to citizen at the time of emergency
• To facilitate Ambulance, Police Van and Fire Brigade at place of incident
• To support district administration and police in maintaining Law and Order in the city
• To help in investigation of crime
• To help in preventing, detecting and dealing with criminal activities with minimum turnaround time
• To provide alerts and video analytics