Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Yojana has been started to capture the socio-economics, demographics data of residents so that a single repository of citizen data will be created as a “Single source of Truth” i.e. Jan Aadhaar Resident Data Repository (JRDR).
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Yojana is unique platform for direct delivery of cash and non-cash government benefits to the rightful beneficiaries of government schemes without any delay or leakages. Jan-Aadhaar Yojana also unifies the entire service delivery ecosystem of the state with “One Number, One Card, One Identity” philosophy by reducing multiple channels of government to reach to the residents to only one.
Approach and Objective
• Initially, Enrolment are done in Camp mode. Later on, enrolment facility has been provided on eMitra Kiosk as well as Jan Aadhaar Portal.
• Editing/Updation: Any resident of the state can update/edit through Jan Aadhaar Portal or can visit nearest eMitra Kiosk.
• Auto enrolment/deletion using Pehchan.
• Integrated with References Database i.e. Pension, Ration, Chiranjeevi etc.
• Development and maintenance of Unified Jan Aadhaar Resident Data Repository (JRDR).
• Direct Benefit Transfer of Cash and Non-cash benefits using JRDR through Aadhaar/Jan-Aadhaar authentication.
• Ensuring Empowerment of Women by making female as Head of family.
• Jan Aadhaar as Proof of Address and Proof of Identity.
• Removal of documents for verified data.
• As verified data is available in Jan Aadhaar, Provision for Auto approval based on Jan Aadhaar data.