One more step towards compliance with the e-Governance vision of the State, a common platform named - Rajasthan Payment Platform - has been developed to take care all payments and disbursement needs of Government Departments and PSU’s under the aegis of Government of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Payment Platform (RPP) is integrated with Banks, Mobile Wallets, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, UPI and Bharat QR service providers for smooth electronic & mobile payments.
RPP facilitates departments and PSU’s for two way electronic payments. Residents can pay taxes, utility bills, fees etc. to concerned department with complete flexibility of payment mode of their choice. Similarly, departments can disburse funds to beneficiaries, vendors and others in a seamless and integrated way.
Approach and Objective
• Collection of funds against the services of the department. Funds will be credited directly to the Bank Account of respective department.
• Disbursement of the fund to beneficiaries or vendors directly in their bank accounts with no additional cost on department for disbursement.
• One-point administrative formalities which benefited Govt. department by freeing them from hassle of signing the agreement/contracts with banks/payment gateways for PG services or banks
• Lowest convenience fees rates due to centralized negotiation.
• Easy account reconciliation between department and bank/aggregator with help in dispute resolution by RISL team.
• Detailed MIS reporting via RPP portal and portal of bank/aggregator.