EMS project enables real-time monitoring at various stages of effluent generation from industries to final disposal. In it, various sensors will be integrated at different industries to maintain standards for effluent discharge as per CPCB guidelines. Under this project, the established Command and Control Center (C&CC) would act as a hub for the analysis and dissemination of information collected from various sources including government agencies, industries as well as specialized equipment such as sensors, meters, and cameras.
Effluent Monitoring System would involve the installation of highly sensitive sensors for monitoring effluents like Ph., BOD, COD, TSS etc., meters and CCTV camera’s. The CCC would be equipped with huge video walls and workstations and connected with Rajasthan State Data Center/BSDC.
Approach and Objective
• To provide data to Central Pollution Control Board when required• To ensure that sewage and industrial effluents are treated before discharge into rivers/ground.
• To receive real-time data from CETPs at Command and Control Center.
• Centralized online Monitoring of CETPs to analyses the performance of the industries on the basis of captured data.
• To take action against industries on violation of pollution norms.
• To provide data to Central Pollution Control Board when required.